Terms & Conditions
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy. The term the “Site” refers to Go With The Flow Coaching Website & Commerce Platform via Square Space. The terms “user,” “client'“, “member”, “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, members and any other users of the website.
Go With The Flow is an educational website that offers online services and digital products, as well as some in-person services. The main focus of this website and the Go With The Flow Services is health and fitness, such as but not limited to physical exercise, nutrition, menstrual health, mental health via online training, courses, resources and other content relating to the menstrual cycle, hormones, physical exercise, nutrition, health and wellbeing (the “Service”).
Use of Go With The Flow, including all materials presented herein and all online and in-person services provided by Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
Parties agree that the Service is in the nature of education, recreational training, health coaching, and/or physical training. The scope of services provided by Go With The Flow according to this Agreement are limited to those listed on Go With The Flow Coaching website. Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the services listed if the need arises, without prior notice.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy’s copyrighted and original materials are provided to you as part of the Service for your individual use only and a single-user license. All intellectual property, including Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy’s copyrighted materials shall remain the sole property of Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy. No license to sell or distribute our materials is granted or implied.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. This includes but is not limited to sharing material with others, posting excerpts of material on any social media, blogging about the material, or in any other way that would reasonably appear to share the Site or Service’s information with a non-member. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
ONLINE & IN-PERSON SERVICES
1. Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy is primarily an online service provider. Therefore workshops, 1:1 Personal Training, Online Consultations, and other bookings via this website will all be carried out online via Zoom, Google Meet or other such platforms.
2. Seminars can be delivered online or in-person. This will be agreed on a case-by-case basis depending on factors including but not limited to availability, location, public health restrictions (eg. Covid-19) and preference of the client and provider.
3. Go With The Flow- Sinead Brophy is partnered up with FFS Gyms, Dublin, Ireland to offer in-person coaching when possible. These spots are limited. All payments for the in-person coaching will be processed through FFS Gyms directly.
4. Prior to engaging in an online or in-person service you will be required to register your interest with Go With The Flow, provide some basic personal information and details regarding your health, fitness levels, menstrual health and general wellbeing, as well as sign a liability waiver.
5. Advance payment for the online or in-person service is required in order to participate in said service.
6. It is the responsibility of the client to let me know prior to the online or in-person service commencing whether they are pregnant or have any relevant injuries, medical issues, or complications which might impact on their ability to participate in that service. Any of the above should be indicated clearly in the PAR-Q and Liability Waiver registration form.
7. Online or in-person service can be bought as gifts via gift vouchers, however please ensure that once bought, the person who it’s being gifted to contacts me so I can assign online or in-person to them.
8. Workshops are only valid for the specific workshop purchased and material can only be re-watched within 3-months. Online Courses can be accessed for 6-months from the start date. 1:1 Consultations and Personal Training Packs are valid for 1 year. Any gift vouchers are valid for 5 years, as per the Consumer Protection (Gift Vouchers) Act 2019.
9. Ebooks, videos, and other digital services that can be purchased on the Go With The Flow Store are digital products and downloading of said products will be available via the Square Space Commerce platform once payment has been made. If there are any issues with the download and/or products purchased, it is the responsibility of the consumer to inform Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy so that the product can be brought up to conformity. All efforts will be made in compliance with the EU Digital Content Directive.
10. Fees may increase from time-to-time to reflect increases in costs.
1. Cancellation must be made 24 hours before a workshops, consultation or personal training session. Clients that cancel a workshop/online course 24 hours or more before a session starts will automatically receive a refunded workshop/online course fee. Clients that cancel a 1:1 Consultation or Personal Training session 24 hours or more a session starts will be allowed to reschedule the session to a later time. Clients that cancel a workshop, online course, 1:1 Consultation or Personal Training session less than 24 hours before a session starts will not receive a refund.
2. Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a workshop, online course or any other event to make your place available to others.
3. Every possible effort is made to deliver workshops, seminars, courses, consultations, personal training sessions and classes on time as scheduled or agreed with clients. However, Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy reserves its right to alter the time of an event/service as a result of circumstances beyond its control. The events/services is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
4. Go With The Flow -Sinead Brophy is not liable to refund or to offer compensation of any kind for classes/events/services that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
1. The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so.
2. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed.
3. I may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
4. I reserve the right to remove the accounts held by any individuals representing companies that offer a similar or directly competing Service.
1. We endeavour to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free.
2. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Site and the Service may contain links to third party websites and resources.
1. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources.
2. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Go With The Flow - Sinead Brophy.
3. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Last Updated: 1 Jan 2021