The Science & The Sacred: Episode #4 My Experience With Ectopic PregnancyJul 20, 2023
Episode #4 My Experience With Ectopic Pregnancy
Welcome to Episode 4 of the Science & The Sacred
In this episode, I talk about ectopic pregnancies and my own experience of going through one. In part 2 (the next episode), I speak about the range of emotions I have been going through and what tools have helped me to stay supported during this time.
About Ectopic Pregnancies
An ectopic pregnancy is where a fertilised egg implants outside of the uterus, most commonly in the fallopian tube, but it can happen on the ovary, the cervix or abdominal cavity.
- pain in your tummy, especially down one side
- pain when peeing or pooing
- upset stomach or diarrhoea
- vaginal bleeding or brown/watery discharge
- constant pain in the tip of your shoulder
- confirmed pregnancy test/missed period
Go to ED immediately if:
- severe, sudden, or sharp pain in your tummy
- collapse or feel very dizzy or faint
- feel unwell or pale, cold and clammy
Find the right product for you today.
View all of my digital courses and programmes.
Unlock a healthy, happy you today.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.